I thought this test started at 1. The website said 1. I was ready at 1. It didn't start at 1. It started at 1:30. I thus had so much time to make observations bringing out their truly negative qualities. For instance, three people sat across the aisle from me. 2 girls and one guy. The girl in the aisle seat was wearing a scarf, a jacket a hooded sweatshirt and some Ugg boots. Oh, and pants too and hopefully undergarments of her choice. My point is that it wasn't that cold in there or outside to validate her layered approach of clothing. Was a scarf necessary inside? No. I know it's winter and everyone cannot dress to my exceptionally high standards but come on people. I was wearing a pair of boyish blue jeans and a blue t-shirt, the pinnacle of men's fashion while this girl and her male counterpart on the right were looking like complete f-tards. Oh, the male was wearing a shirt and some red pajama pants and some "chill-ass" shoes. No sorry, it's 1:30 in the afternoon, get on with the day and put some grown man clothes on like my jeans and a t-shirt.
The other stated third girl loses her relevance as the layered girl and the male are talking some bull shit. "I wish the professor knew who I was because I ask the best questions and that shows that I care because the other questions that are asked don't really make sense and are always answered strangely, but he gets mine," he said to the bitch. Did I call her a bitch? Maybe I did. That's wrong because I don't really know her but after observing her like a canine specialist, I found out she was a bitch. "Put your phone on vibrate," she said as she pulled out her "sleek" pink RAZR phone. Get real. Phones aren't pink. You even think you are a girl who can pull off that "I love pink" bologna? Get real x 2.
Sitting in front of them were two men I believe. Before, there was an Asian girl but she left after 10 seconds sitting by these two men. One was pretty big with a curly afro hairdo and the other had a rather metrosexual hair style. The metro was playing the girl in the relationship. His balding hair was spiked and gelled and he wore this strange poncho under another jacket. People: it's not cold in there, get over it. I know it is winter but please. "...then I'm done baby!" the guy said as he made some symbol illustrating his 3 week freedom called break. He then spread his arms like a freakin' air plane or white swan flying back home. Ughh, people...
Oh, and also, there must be something wrong with my judgmental ass since I sat in a seat, then this guy who was near me moved up a row to sit with this girl despite the excess of room in row F. What's wrong with me? Am I too "chill"? Or am I simply not "chill" enough? Do I have an expression like "I am going to kill you right now" plastered all over my face? Never. Anyways, I think I am pretty chill and my exquisite fashion sense, or lack of one proves my "chillness" among a sea of Ugg wearing girls who are "cold" or pajama from Santa wearing men.
I saw another person wearing 2 hooded sweatshirts and a scarf and a hat still with stickers on the bill. First, 2 hoodies is rather uncomfortable, and for the last time, it's not that cold. If it was in the 40's, I'd be more understanding. It was at least 55 degrees outside..OUTSIDE, not in this lecture hall where the average room temp. is probably 68 degrees. Secondly, what's the point of the stickers? Does it keep the hat "fresh"? It may be "fresh ta def" but it's not man. One is cool on the inside but the one on top is pointless maybe. I have to display to the world my hat size 'cause it's cool. Hell yeah. I still keep the paper in my shoes when I wear them. It keeps them fresh. I haven't taken off the price stickers for my car yet. Hell yeah it's tight and you know it. Everyone knows it. I keep my clothes' tags on. Why? You're not going to return it.
Fuck. I swear I can rant with no point for hours pointing out things that I am even involved in not knowing the true reason but still fall for it, plummeting into the depths of communitie's eye. Shit, even the devil was an angel...
Ideals of Americans today in SOCIETY in which they uphold these ideals. These standards of living for the youthful culture are creating strange and rather obsequious mannerisms in their standardized lives. Conformity is one interesting thing. We cannot explain it. I do know one thing that will never come to be......when does grow antlers.
HELL YEAH, SON.
ReplyDeleteHell yeah, indeed. Hell yeah, indeed.
ReplyDelete